Feb 5, 2011
in a car
I’m possibly allergic to AIR

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can see where that thing would cause a little tummy discomfort.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Man in country illegally charged with 11 murders in Texas!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Louisana high school students charged with trying to poison one of their teachers.
The students poured cleaning fluid in the teacher's water bottle while her back was turned.......and of course,posted and bragged about it on social media.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Louisana high school students charged with trying to poison one of their teachers.
The students poured cleaning fluid in the teacher's water bottle while her back was turned.......and of course,posted and bragged about it on social media.
Hello; Back when I taught I never let a cup of coffee or other drink out of my control. I never took such from a student and actually drank it. If I sat a drink down and lost sight of it then I disposed of it and got something new. Might not be poison but something like a bit of spit.
I had tanks of fish killed by students in one NC school.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; Back when I taught I never let a cup of coffee or other drink out of my control. I never took such from a student and actually drank it. If I sat a drink down and lost sight of it then I disposed of it and got something new. Might not be poison but something like a bit of spit.
I had tanks of fish killed by students in one NC school.
I don't blame you.While out in public,at a party or wherever I try not to let anything that I plan on ingesting out of my sight.

Reactions: skjl47

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I don't blame you.While out in public,at a party or wherever I try not to let anything that I plan on ingesting out of my sight.
Hello; I have a friend who will eat the free cookies or such we run across in antique and other stores. I never touch such unknown foods from strangers. Not that they are trying to do harm but if the ingredients are not handled or stored properly there is a risk.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store