Yuan Bao / KKP and Jelly Bean Parrot Squadron

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Recently started building up a parrot collection. Still looking for red and green ‘crystal’ parrots, and red/white parrots.

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Went out looking for a red/white parrot and got lucky and found one in a tank of baby KKP.

I would’ve preferred it to have a round face but hopefully it grows into its pointy face.

I also hope it’s female because Id like to work on breeding it and making more red/white parrots.

i shot these pics in daylight hours, the tank doesn’t look as cool with the white lights on, but I get to see the vibrancy of my parrots natural colors. I alsoallow a bit of sunlight to hit the tank for about an hour a day, I feel like that will help with their color development as well.

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
I love the tank and all the parrots. I have a 125 gal parrot tank too. I adore parrot fish. I always look for oddball ones as well. Good work!
thank you, I’m changing up the setup, the tree is taking up a lot of space.

Post pics of your parrot tank please. I didn’t use to understand why people liked parrots but now that I have this group, I really like them.

what kind of oddball ones do you have?

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
The red/white parrot is fully settled in. It has a pointy face and I think it’s a female.

looking forward to see how it develops.

DF6829E2-AEDA-4A8C-AF3D-B3ADB44AAE73.jpeg

Reactions: Ruturaj

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
I really love Parrots as well. So much personality!
yeah they are funny, I enjoy the time I get to sit and watch them. I like how they push each other around but not overly aggressive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store