Zebra Shovelnose Price...

Hondacrx2

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2010
Pa
Ok so 150$ is more reasonable? Any one know were a place to get one around York pa? Or a website? I never bought a fish online but if someone has good feedback I may consider. Most my local shops look at me dumb when I ask for this fish.

ICHIBAN TROPICAL FISH

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Steeler city
yeah help me get one and ship to pittsburgh i need one ?

Hondacrx2

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2010
Pa
Ye a zebra is a tigrinus. Sorry didn't know how go spell that. Zebra was easier ha. So any websites? And any guarantee on them?

Hondacrx2

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2010
Pa
Lfs is new and says they have a tigrinus for 30$. Needless to say I am flying there. If they do will post pics.

Hondacrx2

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2010
Pa
If any one knows were to get one in pa or md please post. I called the Rick place on md and they don't have know what a tigrinus is. Or even some were online that's cheap would be great.

creepyoldguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
fishbelly
Hondacrx2;4733064; said:
If any one knows were to get one in pa or md please post. I called the Rick place on md and they don't have know what a tigrinus is. Or even some were online that's cheap would be great.

???? I was there last night and talked to Rick, the owner, they still had the tank with the tigrinus cat wrote on it. He said they would gladly order one but don't get them in often due to having too much money tied up in them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store