Zeke's baby longnose gars

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Actually last I spoke to him he told me she was getting better and he was gonna send it that weekend. Nothing. In the past he's always texted me about struggles and other stuff.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I remembered some his older other thread that his wife got some health issues, so I'm assuming he's too busy or his wife health condition getting worse so he's got no time to keep track other stuff, I don't know how much you paid him but I don't think he can't do anything better with that money :) give him sometime and you can't do anything but wait for him to reply...trash talk won't get anywhere and just make thing worse...at the end this is interweb :p it's your fault can't blame anyone!
+1 I'm feeling like he is busy, I have received updates from him, if he just wanted the money to run with, he got that, no sense in trying to play anything off if that was his end game haha. Even still I knew the risks, if I'm out money I knew what I was getting into haha.

People will never learn, The guy hasn't even logged into the site for a month.

Western union is a no no when buying anything! That should have been the sign to step back and buy elsewhere like a well known vendor or someone within driving distance. Good luck!
lol its a risk, things happen, we all make errors or take risks every now and then.

screaminleeman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2009
Westminster, MD
A lot of you have probably seen his posts about how he was going to hook us all up with longnose gars. I'm wondering if any of you have gotten yours. He called me asking for the money to ship and was really rushed. He made it sound like he was getting ready to ship the fish out that day or the next so I sent him the money. It's been over a month now and I still haven't received my fish. Before he told me probably 3 more times that he was gonna send them that weekend and I still haven't received them. Now he's not responding to my texts or calls. Anyone else goin through this? Cuz this is seriously bullshit and I don't know what I can do cuz he had us send through western union

Ditto. That is the absolute norm for me however. In fact, this general behavior that I have experienced in this hobby and MFK has basically given me disdain for fish keeping and can't even get rid of my tanks posting in MFK for I assume this very reason.

A better thread maybe would be finding that needle in the haystack on this site, or within the fish keeping hobby as a whole that actually is a straight up honest. . . .

jakessvx1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2008
Midlothian VA
Yeah, I got burned too. I knew it was trouble when he wanted western union. He puts on such a noble front that you want to believe him, plus he has been talking about it since last year. Seems kind of hard to believe he would
plan something out so elaborately. Anyway, it was a calculated risk and it looks like it didn't pay off, at least not for us. Hopefully he comes through, but at this point he's gonna need more money to ship since the fish are probably 12". Obviously he did us wrong, but I harbor no ill will. That said can anything be done to keep him from doing this again?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Yeah, I got burned too. I knew it was trouble when he wanted western union. He puts on such a noble front that you want to believe him, plus he has been talking about it since last year. Seems kind of hard to believe he would
plan something out so elaborately. Anyway, it was a calculated risk and it looks like it didn't pay off, at least not for us. Hopefully he comes through, but at this point he's gonna need more money to ship since the fish are probably 12". Obviously he did us wrong, but I harbor no ill will. That said can anything be done to keep him from doing this again?
I have no ill will towards him, it is what it is, and I took the chance on it haha. Aside from threads like this warning people there isn't much we could do.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Nobody learns as we will hear something like this again in short time. This day and age there is no reason what so ever to pay by western union unless you are up to illegal activity. Everybody has a bank account and there is lots of ways to pay to someones bank account which includes paypal ,interac transfer,etc. Anybody with a bank account can setup paypal and do e-transfers. At least there is some kind of paper trail so you can go back to the bank and explain what happened. Also easier to take someone to court when the transaction went through banks as you have addresses,phone numbers and it shows the parties sending and accepting the money.

PAY HIM A VISIT!

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Not very easy to pay a visit when you don't know their address
Nobody learns as we will hear something like this again in short time. This day and age there is no reason what so ever to pay by western union unless you are up to illegal activity. Everybody has a bank account and there is lots of ways to pay to someones bank account which includes paypal ,interac transfer,etc. Anybody with a bank account can setup paypal and do e-transfers. At least there is some kind of paper trail so you can go back to the bank and explain what happened. Also easier to take someone to court when the transaction went through banks as you have addresses,phone numbers and it shows the parties sending and accepting the money.

PAY HIM A VISIT!
lol its not worth a trip to TN, if he did rip everyone off then it is what it is haha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store