Ziggy, My First Senegal Bichir :)

TayHudson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I picked up this awesome "biker" (inside joke, lol) tonight on a late PetSmart venture with my lady friend Leahhhhhhh. We both went with no intention of buying any fish......lol. Riiiiiiiiight. I got him & she got 2 sev's.

He's in my 40G with my green sev, 2 gbr's and bn pleco. I know they get pretty big and he will eventually need a muchhhh bigger tank. So I will do that when the time comes & the money is right :)

I got the "smallest" one in the tank hoping that will buy me some time before he gets to big for this tank. I'm assuming hes about 3 1/2" at the moment??? I picked up some frozen beefheart for him. I also have frozen b.worms & frozen b.shrimp.

Anywayyyyyy this is Ziggy :hearts:

I'm in love yet again with another fish :)

TayHudson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2010
Baltimore, MD
makoshoemaker;4536854; said:
There is something about these fish that just attracts the ladies. Im going to set up a 20 L for my girlfriend so she can have a common bicher
Hahahaha, I guess you could say that. My friend has one (and has had them in the past) and I've wanted one. So I got one finally. I have 3 little pygmy cories, that I have a feeling won't last long. Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store