MY RED SEA AQUARIUM BUILD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
this thread is annoying. the OP obviously has no idea how to keep a sucessful reef outside of the basics. do things right and you'll be much better off than being asilly kid who is trying to crash his tank.

lil_pendejo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Illannoy
I have been pondering purchasing some cheap chinese blue leds from Ebay to use as a moonlight or to add some color to the coral. Im also going to buy better bulbs from aquatraders soon. I dont like the 50/50 bulbs. Im going to opt for 1 full white and 1 full blue.
Stay away from aquatraders.com. They really are a sketchy, trashy website.

Sent from the black hole that is my world.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
their bulbs suck but the fixtures themselves really aren't bad. i ran an awesome reef off one.

DSC_3456.JPG

Ptrick125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown Texas
Stay away from aquatraders.com. They really are a sketchy, trashy website.

I have a beamswork 48" 64 3w LED on my reef and they grow the corals great, I didn't buy from AquaTraders though

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lil_pendejo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Illannoy
their bulbs suck but the fixtures themselves really aren't bad. i ran an awesome reef off one.
I'm just referring to the actual company, not the products. They need to go out of business.

cichlid_king

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2011
Fond du lac, Wisconsin
this thread is annoying. the OP obviously has no idea how to keep a sucessful reef outside of the basics. do things right and you'll be much better off than being asilly kid who is trying to crash his tank.
Inorite

Sent from my HTC One V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doveandgrenade

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2012
Canada
Happened to mine. I thought it was a goner. A week later I found it planted into a crevice in a rock and open huge. Current doesn't even move it. Try just placing it in a hole yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store