Retroculus Xinguensis and Lapidifer Growth Journal

Unattended Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2010
near but far
Wow getting big fast! Got some nice color too. How big are they now? I just recently got a few more and they seem to be doing great with the others. Hopefully they color up like yours.

baseballman1321

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2010
usa
Wow getting big fast! Got some nice color too. How big are they now? I just recently got a few more and they seem to be doing great with the others. Hopefully they color up like yours.
Thanks! They have hit a little growth spurt the past month. But as you probaly know you got to be patient with these guys growth.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Really nice clean set up, and beautiful collection of fish. Well done.

baseballman1321

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2010
usa
Heres a quick pic i took of the lapidifer tried to get a picture of the red starting to come through on his caudal fin but it is hard cause he never stops moving and dont have a quality camera ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1387253792.988623.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Unattended Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2010
near but far
Coming along nice! My xingunesis looks almost like that but, its not as deep. How's the lapidifers? My biggest guy is about 5" now and recently added 3 guys about 1.5". I try and get some shots to update them. My theme kinda got ruined by adding a bunch of Nicaraguan cichlids but, they seem to be coexisting fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store