Catalina biotype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ppoeschl

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Panama City Beach
I never learned about sharks in particular so maybe someone else can help you out. Biology classes are now all microbiology, biochemistry and human genetics. I thing sharks need lipids around there liver. If they didn't have it will cause buoyancy issues. Is there a specific problem you are having?
i just thought you might have an idea since microbiology involves cell function. No problems here.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Will I need dive insurance if I make sure everyone has DAN?
Yes, you'll still need to carry a plan to cover the commercial operation end of it.

Zoodiver the list you gave does that include fish that are already in my pond. Ones that got there naturally.
Naturally occuring fish don't fall under the law. The law is there to regulated/manage human relocation of animals into isolated lagoons/ponds for their own private enjoyment.

Ppoeschl

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Panama City Beach
A set up is not just a natural body of water. Now thinking about it, I think during high tide anyone could go in your lagoon and scuba, snorkel, or fish. I believe that no one citizen owns the ocean so anyone can go into your pond when it is flooded during high tide

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store