The official world cup thread !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Was there any footage of a Maradonna breakdown or rant after the game ??

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I don't know why so many people are crying. I can understand the Argentine players crying but I noticed there was babies like 2-3 years old crying in the crowd amongst many others. What the hell do they pound into these kids' heads about a football/soccer game?
Think it's just the general atmosphere. Kids will start crying if everyone around them is sad.

As happy as I am, I am seriously p**** off, too. Giving the golden ball to Messi is nothing short of ridiculous. FIFA can do one.

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
As happy as I am, I am seriously p**** off, too. Giving the golden ball to Messi is nothing short of ridiculous. FIFA can do one.[/QUOTE]
Too right, as good a player as he is I think the pressure got to him, he wasn't the best player on the pitch, he wasn't even the best player in an Argentina strip. He's just fifas little golden boy...but even he couldn't halt ze German machine!
Too

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Well, I hung out with some old friends and frienamies, made some new ones, watched a troll rise up from the ashes and enjoyed the boringest sport on the planet. See u guys in 4 years

America out

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
the boringest sport on the planet i think not! That my friend would be golf. Heck,I actually knocked two guys out cold with a hard clearance once! Bounced off the first guys head right into his team mates. what sucked is that the ball came right back to me and i had a clear path but they blew the whistle.LOL to make matters worse,I was then pulled from the game. congrats to The Team. I personally thought Scherlle was the best player.He was all over the place

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I was pulling for Germany and was also frankly a little tired of all the Messi hype. I thought Germany deserved the win. I would have liked to see Messi be a little more gracious in the acceptance of the award, I realize he was disappointed about the out come of the game which is totally understandable but the way he took the award seemed very anticlimactic of such a coveted trophy. I don’t know what I was expecting but some appreciative emotion might have been appropriate. He took it like thanks for nothing.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Imo James Rodriquez was the best of the tournament and Muller second , third would be Robben.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk App
Spot on!

I was pulling for Germany and was also frankly a little tired of all the Messi hype. I thought Germany deserved the win. I would have liked to see Messi be a little more gracious in the acceptance of the award, I realize he was disappointed about the out come of the game which is totally understandable but the way he took the award seemed very anticlimactic of such a coveted trophy. I don’t know what I was expecting but some appreciative emotion might have been appropriate. He took it like thanks for nothing.
Sepp Blatter probably told him at the start of the tournament ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store