You can save the world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
If you want to eat meat, go ahead, just make sure its something you killed, no skin off my nose. You seem certain of the worlds imminent destruction and are preparing for it, but I choose to try and stop it in the first place.
Convict, what do you believe you will be missing or lacking in a vegan diet?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
If you want to eat meat, go ahead, just make sure its something you killed, no skin off my nose. You seem certain of the worlds imminent destruction and are preparing for it, but I choose to try and stop it in the first place.
Convict, what do you believe you will be missing or lacking in a vegan diet?
you seem certain of the ability of the human race to drop all traces of corruption and come together in a giant vegetable growing commune so I guess...win/win?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
alright...sumo fine....

OP IM NOT ANGRY!!! JUST DEBATING!!! AND CONTEMPLATING WHAT VEGAN WOULD TASTE LIKE.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Listen, I am here for 60-100 short years, 26 of which are already gone. Bacon is flipping delicious. Steaks and ribs, amazing. Chicken wings? Good luck getting me off that. YOLO, and besides that, people seem to give the planet too little credit to control itself. If that means mass extinction, so be it, but I do not believe human forces short of nuclear technology can destroy the planet. People on the planet, absolutely.

What I would like to contribute to this thread is that since GMO, there has been a 400% increase in auto-immune diseases. Processed food and sugar is the killer here, I firmly believe that. Sugar, found in everything, rots away everything and throws a whole lot of stuff off balance and creates a type of dependency. As for GMO/processed... look how much cancer there i lately. Look outside to the houses around you, how many have a microwave? You don't think that alters your bodies cell composition in any way? Look at the sea of cars in your nearest parking lot or down the block, you don't think inhaling all that burnt gas is going to impact your health negatively in anyway? All this said: I have have microwave and use it, I have a car and use it, I eat processed food because sometimes there is little choice. It's just the way of the world right now, if i spend all my life fighting it i will miss out on a ton of great experiences. I'm all for persevering the planet, but i personally believe the planet is a lot more conscious and strong then others will have you believe. Species go extinct or change through evolution, but then there i some sort of compensation. You think if all the world's oil disappeared tomorrow people wouldn't figure out something else? Adapt improvise and overcome, do what make you feel good, tell people nicely about your personal beliefs, and have some fun while we are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store