All things Star Wars

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i thought the turn of anikan to darth vader didn't live up to my expectation

from what i recall, seeing 4, 5 and 6, hearing the story about darth vader's past was one of the best parts of the main plot. he was responsible for almost succeeding in the extinction of the jedi and i was always intrigued by that story arc

i wasn't "wow'd" by 1, 2 and 3's telling of that story. the best portrayal was the dialogue between anikan and obiwan before their final fight and then the fight itself was good

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The jumps in special effects from 4,5,6 to 1,2,3 were impressive enough for me to favor them. I'll admit I'm a special effects junkie though. So new movie has me hyped

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i went to youtube a bunch of clips. when you see only the scenes where he starts to go towards the darkside it's not as bad as when you watch the whole movies

i feel for anikan's character. it's a story full of tragedy

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
btw, i saw the fight scene between windu (samuel L jackson) and chancellor palpatine

i still get a chuckle out of the purple light saber, lmao

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
never payed attention to them, when i watched was a movie. nothing more or less.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
btw, i saw the fight scene between windu (samuel L jackson) and chancellor palpatine

i still get a chuckle out of the purple light saber, lmao
I don't get it. How far into the future is this supposed to be? All that technology, and they fight with swords?? What am I missing here?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I don't get it. How far into the future is this supposed to be? All that technology, and they fight with swords?? What am I missing here?
They shoot guns too, everyone just had horrid aim...and bullets can be deflected by swords lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store