Megaladorable!

monkeybike

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
The API algae wafers really seem to draw him and the Granulosus out to feed. The wafers have a real distinctive smell that must entice them.

Reactions: Frank Castle

monkeybike

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
lol lucky for me. You think they could co-exist w/ Dovii or at least RTMs and Jags?
It's living with that big mean Vieja hybrid of mine. I do see it's tail gets nipped every so often. I have a big pile of driftwood branches it hangs under that the Vieja can't get at.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
lol lucky for me. You think they could co-exist w/ Dovii or at least RTMs and Jags?
Jeff Rapps have them on his stocklist:) Btw I just discovered them myself , got one from Jeff Rapps and its doing great so far. I feed it pellets , like stated they hide like the smaller species.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
It's living with that big mean Vieja hybrid of mine. I do see it's tail gets nipped every so often. I have a big pile of driftwood branches it hangs under that the Vieja can't get at.
Which Vieja? I don't recall seeing it, but there ARE a lot of fish here I scan through daily, so maybe I did....hard to take it all in lol learning so much almost too fast

Jeff Rapps have them on his stocklist:) Btw I just discovered them myself , got one from Jeff Rapps and its doing great so far. I feed it pellets , like stated they hide like the smaller species.
what kind of growth rate can be expected?

Last edited:

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Which Vieja? I don't recall seeing it, but there ARE a lot of fish here I scan through daily, so maybe I did....hard to take it all in lol learning so much almost too fast

what kind of growth rate can be expected?

I personally don't know but read slow like smaller Raphael Cats.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store