Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
Well for one you seem blind and that's ok buy beak faced ,sloped head Bar less festae.
I don't need to explain the difference. Ignorance is bliss. Stay blind.
"Reported for insulting disrespectful comment"

Because a pedigree is a pedigree. Its just a way of tracking what came from where. If your going to breed past F1 its about the only way to really keep track of what your doing. Its a lot of trouble to go through for the money, but if it's not mixing locales etc then I think its a good thing.

In regards to the genetically flawed deal. Theres a big difference between backyard breeders (mainly where the average joe will buy from) and pro's.
In that context we're talking about Wolves not pedigree dogs... We're looking for the purest Wolf not the most idealised pedigree Dog breed.

I'm with fishfanatic80 on this.... I don't see anything particularly special about these Festae that makes them stand out from the crowd. They're nice but I've seen much nicer ones and the benchmark of a good specimen is its catchment area and who supplied it and how well it's been looked after, of course.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Thanks male wc and female from great source fry available
Kind of stupid not to name your line. I put alot of work in to developing Imperial Line! So anyhow thank you those who support the thread !
Male is WC and female from another person. At least get to choose them as the best of the batch or something. I don't believe you've done anything for this line but have the 2 fish.

anyways
A buyer breeds one that he got from you to the one he got somewhere else, feels like naming his own line too. Just like you. He can say "what imperial line?" Who's gonna stop him?? Multiply that happening by number of fry. Because it would be Stupid not to name your line like you said.
Every fry and every pair can be named. Any monkey can do it.

In your eyes they are special; they are your's, but in others' eyes, your fish is just normal and average.
IF your pair looks something extraordinary like super huge fins, or big head, or glass bang or something different at least... Or else every breeder can name their pair too.

Have fun though. Peace out

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
This is a "MALE" Festae.... and he's WC exhibiting above average amounts of red. If one wanted to have a fantastic starting point as a breeder of QUALITY specimens one would be hard pressed to find a better specimen. I'm sure there are some out there...
MaleFESTAE2.JPG

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Pedigree = a record of descent of an animal, showing its purebred.

It doesn't matter if its a timberwolf, golden retriever, dart frog, festae, jaguar, etc. Its just a way of proving you have what you say you have.

Both yourself and he have quality festae from what I see. They're both different and have different qualities to offer. Regardless of the name if he (or anyone else) is breeding in a responsible manner before they distribute thats good right?

Reactions: oriqua

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
I apologize to join your thread and not think like you do about your line of Festaes.

Nice male and nice pair no doubt.

Not much people in the regular life you can have this type of discussion with I tell you that. Have a nice day

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Looks very pedestrian. Long beakkkkkk
that's not how you strengthen your bloodline nor yourself though. Talking like you got the best and the rest is mediocre.

And you are just mad and angry .. I dont mind :) Im nice to you still see?

Look smile :)

Reactions: MP_cichlid

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
c mon man..
It's just me saying anyone can do it.

I do not talk sideways nor imply things in what I say. It's never me. So no offense at all with that for sure.

And no feelings should be hurt in keeping fish hobby except when the fish dies or dying.

bye!

PEEOooo! meep meep

Reactions: MP_cichlid
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store