Search results

1. B

Tire Track Eel Growth Rate?

Mine wouldnt touch beefheart cubes.
  2. B

RTC and TSN Information

How big do you think an RTC wud have to be till he tried to eat a 5" crayfish? Especially if they were tank mates growing up. Just wondering at one point ill have to separate them. lol
  3. B

/FT Endli,Endli/Ansogii, NTT Dats, Fire eel PU/Meet Fort Wayne IN

hmmmm would 3hr 45 minute drive me. Got an old girlfriend up there. Interested in fire eel.
  4. B

Boken jaw? need help

weird...can u snap a pic.
  5. B

Clown knife feeding

where r u getting the feeders? They prolly sell Nightcrawlers there too.
  6. B

Crazy Crayfish

I have two. My blue Cray i never see. He hides in a cubby hole. I literally have to pull it out of the tank just to see if he's alive. Cuz ive yet to see him eat. But than i got a Albino. And he's an absolute blast to watch. Just like you describe. Always into something.
  7. B

Disease on my clown Knife? pics

I was thinking of taking the cave decor and grinding the edges to smooth them out. Its just made of plastic im assuming as long as its rinsed really well after this should be safe for the tank? And thanks for the experience info slip. Much appreciated.
  8. B

4/10 NEW stock , Wide bar silver $ , Tigrinus , Discus , sabber tooth , and more PITT

4 pc only 4 left in stock size 4" to 5" Tigrinus cat $165 each , all 30 pc other 2" to 3" lands and dont make it , season for tigrinus cat now is high demand grap while you can Im new to buying from online. And im unaware of what this pc stands for. I thought short for piece. But than not...
  9. B

Thanks. I took out the Cave decor he hides in all the time and inspected it. The edges are pretty jagged on the inside. I was thinking of trying to sand them down. Since he's in there all the time it only seems logical this markings are from him rubbing against these edges. Because generally hes...
  10. B

Im reluctant to add salt. I read a post on here that said to NEVER ever add salt for a knife fish. But i will take another pic i believe its starting to clear up. He hides so much. Also i tried worms last night. He had no interest in them. I will keep trying though.
  11. B

Clown knife feeding

I havent tried earthworms yet. But mine is the same way. Im assuming it will just take some time. And eventually he wil break down and eat something else. But like you i have tried dried shrimp pellets, Frozen shrimp, and bloodworms.
  12. B

some of it is water residue on the outside of the glass yes. Not all of it though.
  13. B

Wasnt being a smart ass but it seems your pretty good at...:Thumbsup: Thank you slippery K for the actual info. But he's really stubborn doesnt seem to like the other things ive put in the tank. Granted i havent tried much. Bloodworms & Krill. I havent fed him in 2 days and last night I put a...
  14. B

ht it was a big no no to add salt for a clown Knife? And whats wrong with feeders? I must have missed that thread.
  15. B

I know one thing he is always hungry. I throw 6-8 feeders and he devours all of them before the next morning. Than by the next day he acts hungry again. lol Seems like im going to be have to feed this chief every 2-3 days. I was thinking of throwing in a couple dozen feeders so i dont have to go...
  16. B

Should mention he is always hiding in this cave i have in the tank. I suspect he could be rubbing up alongside the inside of the cave all the time.
  17. B

it looked like peeling to me as well. I just got him a couple weeks ago and ive heard of fish sheding their mucus layer. So i thought it was possibly normal. I check my parameters every few weeks couple weeks. 4 days ago the ammonia had spiked slightly. I added some ammo lock the day after i...
  18. B

Hey guys i noticed this on my CK earlier today should i be worried?
  19. B

Clown knife feeding

How many feeder fish per day? For a 6" CK? I fed mine 2 days ago about 3-4 feeders and this morning he had his 4" Ghost Knife tank mate all beat up and dead by the tail. I took the BGK out of the tank i fear he may have been sick. Not sure if the CK killed him or was just carnivoring
  20. B

Omg i feel soo bad for these giants!

i agree with you. Ive noticed people posting on aquarium forums are very over dramatic about these kinds of things.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store