Search results

1. S

45 Inches Long Giant Snakehead?

I came across this YouTube video below about wild caught Giant Snakeheads from deep jungles of Thailand. Their size are estimated to be between 24 - 45 inches long. 45 inches long is 3.75 feet long, that is close to 4 feet! :eek: Although no actual measurement is shown, I would like to ask...
  2. S

Guys I need your help (pls)

This is embarrassing but recently I lost my job and while trying to get on another job I have been using the time to find ways to make money online and offline. I heard that some have YouTube channels and that they can monetize from it through ads. But this is not easy because the new rules...
  3. S

New to Saltwater: Help Please for 15ppt

I have two tanks : 1) 3ft x 1.5ft × 2ft 2) 4ft x 2ft x 2ft I want to achieve a salinity of 15ppt. How many kilograms of sea salt should I add to these tanks to achieve a salinity of 15ppt? When I asked the shopkeeper he said 3kg salt for the 3ft tank and 4kg of salt for the 4ft tank to...
  4. S

Can I Mix 1 Silver Aro with a Golden Xback Asian Aro?

Hi recently I got a pretty Silver Aro which is about 6" long. Then while at the LFS I saw a beautiful Golden Xback Asian Aro about 7" long. My current grow-out tank is a 4x2x2 ft and I was thinking if I should mix the two. Has anyone tried this? Will it work?
  5. S

What is a real algae eater?

I bought a sailfin pleco recently and it didn't bother with the algae in my mini pond. Can you advise what would be a true algae eater?
  6. S

How to differentiate Delhezi and Endlicheri Bichir?

I like the Ornate bichir but recently have been seeing some striped bichir at the local LFS. The problem is I am unsure what species they are. They look like the delhezi and the endlicheri. How do I differentiate the two?
  7. S

the driffrence between super red an chili red.

And now there is a new Red Arowana called Radiant Red Arowana. I have been seeing it in the market lately, they look stunning though. Said to be from Indonesia. Any info?
  8. S

Striata water flow

None or little flow only.
  9. S

Help me identify this Arowana

Yup, looks like the Asian Green Arowana to me.
  10. S

Why Some Jaguar Cichlids Look Different?

It seems some Jaguar Cichlids (males especially) look stunning as the Instagram video picture I have attached. Their body and colour pattern look very much like a real jaguar cat while others look plain black and white. I see this difference even among males. Is there any difference in the...
  11. S

I Don't Know What to Keep Anymore :(

Thank you for the advice, really appreciate them. I'll look into it.
  12. S

I Don't Know What to Keep Anymore :(

I'm at that stage I can't decide what I want to keep and settle with anymore. I used to be into Snakeheads but when I struggled with moving and providing sufficient space, I had to come down to only keeping one of them. Okay so that's settled. But I want to shift my interest into other fish...
  13. S

I Thought Oscar Fish Can Get Along With Each Other

I bought two beautiful red tiger oscars. Now one of them is constantly bullying the other. I see cut fins and it is also lying down at a corner. :( I hate to set up a tank only to be forced to put a divider or get a separate tank. How do I fix this? Add more Oscars or separate the two?
  14. S

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey

There's a stock of 3-4 inches baby electric blue JD. I have been wanting to get these for a long time now. Is it okay to get two? I don't want any fights. And are they easy to keep?
  15. S

Dragon Setup - Dragon Goby & Ornate Bichir

Hi guys, I am thinking about getting a Dragon Goby and an Ornate Bichir to do a Water / Asian Dragon type setup. Are they compatible? And does Dragon Goby need brackish water? Online info states max size of Dragon Goby to be just 1ft or so but I have seen youtube videos of specimen much...
  16. S

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey, Green Terror, Neon Blue Acara and Frontosa

Hi guys, I have my been thinking about getting the above mentioned Cichlid species. My first priority is to have each of them in a separate tank. However, if I am ever to mix any of them, which combination may work? I understand Cichlids are aggressive and territorial fish species. But share...
  17. S

Best Product for Channa fungal infection

Just lost one beautiful male Emperor Snakehead due to fight between each other which led to injury, fungal infection and death. :( Please recommend the best medication for fungal infection. I know aquarium salt doesn't work for them so never tried it.
  18. S

Hybrid Grouper Anyone? Giant Grouper + Tiger Grouper

So nobody keeps this monster fish.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store