Search results

1. B

Setup?

The hood only has a cutout for one filter, but i could cut out another piece for the ac70 as well. Stock really thinking to much about atm because to cycle etc. Altough lots of neon/cardinals, and other tetras that will give a nice bright look. Going to go to the fish store to see if they have...
  2. B

Setup?

Thank you for suggestions. I've seen a lot of people recommending the aquaclear 70. Do you think i just get one aswell or keep the emperor 280? As for plants pretty much the ones you listed java fern, moss, annubies. Also im planning on getting a good size driftwood for tank aswell.
  3. B

Setup?

Hey, I'm just trying to get back into fish keeping after I took down my last fish tank due to renovations. Now that everything is done i want to set it up again, but want to go down a different path preferably a basic plant tank. I have a 38 gallon tank, with a marineland emperor 280 filter...
  4. B

Help!!! Please Urgent

Please someon!
  5. B

Help!!! Please Urgent

Someone please,all the other fish are perfecly fine, i have had htis platy for about 2 weeks no probelm, Im helplesS!!
  6. B

Help!!! Please Urgent

I just saw my platy betwen 2 rocks and i thought it was hiding untili found it was upside i moved the rocks nad let it swim and it kept doing 360's it swims on its back the temperature was 80 whats teh problem please i took and put in some water from tank into a bucket kelp!!@!@
  7. B

900 Gallon Tank

!!! Nice, what you going to stock it with? And what about filteration?
  8. B

GREAT SONG!

floggy molly is amazing!, u got good taste:P
  9. B

GREAT SONG!

Sound of silence is amazing! I only like 5 oclock somewhere by jimmy buffet
  10. B

GREAT SONG!

No wonder that song was familiar. Havent heard it in forever.
  11. B

Tom Brokaw explains to young Americans the relationship between U.S and Canada.

Here in canada we live in igloos and get attacked by polar bears :P lol jking. But we all know that canada is better then usa in hockey :P
  12. B

LFS Story

They were in display tank, so i sometimes they sell them from there. But iwas asking if they ever got them in. She was thinking of a fish u fish tehn eat lol
  13. B

LFS Story

I was really hoping to buy some for a tank that i might be starting... then that happens lol. There were 3 in the display tank... lol
  14. B

LFS Story

I just went to my lfs I got some fish, and filter media. I asked the woman that was getting the fish if they ever had peacock bass come in. Because i saw some in one of the display tanks. She looks at me and starts laughing... I said there some in the display tanks and she said those are african...
  15. B

Did I miss out on something special??

wat fish store was this?
  16. B

Men: Do you where Boxers,briefs, or underwear?

wear* lol not where
  17. B

Shamu at Sea world Kills his trainer...

CNN, was talking to a member from PETA, and she said that they shouldnt kill it (which they are not going to, announced the sea world president) She said they should do what they did to the whale from free willy introduce it slowly so its able to catch fish on its own. Her pony tail was dangling...
  18. B

just heard on the news. new hot dog shape lol

Haha, i saw that yesterday to on the news. They were suggesting hamburgers style hot dogs, and some people were complaining that parents just need to watch there kids which is true. Hot dogs have been out for ever and if you use common sense nothing will happen. They also showed pizza in a cone lol
  19. B

You can never have too many!

No one would want to break into your house.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store