Search results

1. rjkz28

Official Cichla Intermedia Grow Out Thread!!

Bad news fellas, the rio Hondo got the other intermedia in the middle of if the night. They have been ever since he killed the bigger of the 2. I'm not going to get anymore intermedia at this time. I may have to make a big move out of state later this year so it would be hard to transport them...
  2. rjkz28

So this the Rio Hondo and the other intermedia like are like buddies lol. Werid he doesn't even mess with this other guy at all. Wondering if I should just these 2 be and let them grow together instead of adding a 3rd in there with them again.
  3. rjkz28

Are they out of New York? If so I just sent them a FB message.
  4. rjkz28

Do they have a web site?
  5. rjkz28

WTB | Cichlasoma festae female 6" | $0-$80 | Illinois | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Cichlasoma festae female 6" What are your prices?: 0-$80 Where are you located?: Illinois Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Looking for a female festae female preferably f1 or f0 5-6" range more...
  6. rjkz28

So mad this rio hondo killed the bigger of the 2 intermedia. The smaller is perfectly fine. The Rio hondo male also killed the female Rio hondo a couple of weeks ago.
  7. rjkz28

Sad news my bigger of the 2 was killed by my rio hondos cichlid. This guy is an *******.
  8. rjkz28

herichthys carpintis rio hondo

Finally got some update shots of my male!! He killed the female a few weeks after being in the tank. I'm not upset it happens. He is perfect fine with the 2 cichla intermedia that are with him, Just did not like the female for whatever reason. He's roughly around 6" give or take.
  9. rjkz28

They are roughly around 6" or so now still not on pellets. Enjoy. Sorry it took a minute to load the pics. Had to re scale them.
  10. rjkz28

Sorry it won't let upload the photos from my phone and it locked me out from logging in online. So I'll Post the pic when I can log back in online.
  11. rjkz28

Finally got some updated pics of my guys. They have easily doubled in size since I got them. Roughly around 5-6". One is more dominant and bigger then the other. Enjoy and Happy New Years! Let's see everyone's updates!
  12. rjkz28

I'm sure they are all from the same place. Lol
  13. rjkz28

Looking great! I also have one that is bigger in size then the other. Definitely the more dominant of the 2. I want them to get a tad bigger before I try pellets. I feed the other 2 cichlids pellets but these guys don't even look twice at them lol. I'm going to try for the first time the blood...
  14. rjkz28

Discus Origins
  15. rjkz28

Any updates from anyone's intermedia. I'll get some soon. These are guys grow fast! One of the 2 I have, have at least doubled in size. Haven't made the switch to pellets yet.
  16. rjkz28

I wish you guys can buy them!

Interesting for sure. Please keep the progress pics going as they grow
  17. rjkz28

herichthys carpintis rio hondo

Thank u! Does anyone have any adult full grown rio hondos?
  18. rjkz28

Bass and more bass

This guy growing like weeds!
  19. rjkz28

Best titanium Heater??

Hey guys I need new Heater for my 150 gal. I need one that's not glass and won't break and last. I read another titanium heaters just not sure whIch are the best to get. Would it be best to buy 1 high wattage one or 2 lower wattage ones?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store