Official Cichla Intermedia Grow Out Thread!!

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
View attachment 1218247 View attachment 1218248

These are my two, a little info on these two top pic is the larger of the two he slams pellets and shrimp and is overall larger, second pic is smaller one of the two does take pellets but is more shy eats less but readily takes shrimp but has to compete with the other bass and rays for shrimp. They look different to me like maybe different collection points not sure though.
Looking great! I also have one that is bigger in size then the other. Definitely the more dominant of the 2. I want them to get a tad bigger before I try pellets. I feed the other 2 cichlids pellets but these guys don't even look twice at them lol. I'm going to try for the first time the blood work method. In the past I've starved my cichla and had them with other cichlids to get them to eat pelletsz

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
I have an S13 full oem kouki 180sx body kit red top sr20det, i have a full motor build full-race kit gtx3071R 1000cc inj with supporting mods sucking me dry, still need the torque plate , stand alone and tuning. Trying to get the motor work done next year then paint the following year.
Nice! Im in the works of doing a full head build but stock bottom end... Running Tomei standalone. Sold my 550cc, and stock turbo w/manifold. It's hard saving up. I picked up a set of wheels that I always wanted. But I look at my car and say, now it won't ever move.

Reactions: cigars

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Nice! Im in the works of doing a full head build but stock bottom end... Running Tomei standalone. Sold my 550cc, and stock turbo w/manifold. It's hard saving up. I picked up a set of wheels that I always wanted. But I look at my car and say, now it won't ever move.
Ya I feel ya on the cant save thing. Everytime I upgrade my wrx wagon I feel its slow in months. I feel like it's never enough. Im sitting at about 260awhp now and she feels sluggish again..like she wants more power. Just like us and our monster tanks. They always need an upgrade ;)

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
What type of wheels? I bought some work meisters a few years ago so I completely understand what your saying. I feel like these two hobbies are one in the same they are both expensive and very rewarding at the same time, patience is key

Ya I feel ya on the cant save thing. Everytime I upgrade my wrx wagon I feel its slow in months. I feel like it's never enough. Im sitting at about 260awhp now and she feels sluggish again..like she wants more power. Just like us and our monster tanks. They always need an upgrade ;)
Its so true im starting to think my 600 gallon is looking kind of small....... o_O. My wife would kill me if she knew thats what I was thinking

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
I could be running right now. But human error and being a fiend for more power LOl

Reactions: gangster

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
What type of wheels? I bought some work meisters a few years ago so I completely understand what your saying. I feel like these two hobbies are one in the same they are both expensive and very rewarding at the same time, patience is key

Its so true im starting to think my 600 gallon is looking kind of small....... o_O. My wife would kill me if she knew thats what I was thinking
Picked up blitz z1's( little gift to myself lol)for the price i payed for them I couldn't pass. I've always wanted these. Alway seen them in auction for more and plus shipping kills. Month back I picked up Desmond wisesports. Kinda want to sell them but there super rare

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store