Search results

1. M

FBI Data Again Shows More Guns = Less Crime

not true it would improve peoples aim!
  2. M

FBI Data Again Shows More Guns = Less Crime

If there was a way to ban hand guns and make sure everyone was collected I would. However I would also give a single shot rifle to every household.
  3. M

Ate jabanero peppers... hurt to breathe among other things but it was FUN :D

I have habanero peppers before, they vary drastically based on how(more like where) they are raised. If you get a good batch they go beyond hot into something else. They aren't impossible to eat but I would describe them a just foul tasting and uncomfortable.
  4. M

You Tell Me What To Add ! ! !

a type of bass
  5. M

What is Bacon?!?!?!?

your in the U.K. I think so isn't the bacon there extra thick(thicker then american)? you may want to try american bacon its cut thinner and tastes better. Thin and crispy is the best kind of bacon.
  6. M

What is Bacon?!?!?!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon
  7. M

why can't you get "CITES" on Asian arowana

because of the endangered species act and politicians pass stuff under the guise of actually caring to get votes.
  8. M

New to powerhead.. what are the best band?

maxi jets with sure flow mods, extremely powerful and extremely cheap
  9. M

c02 mess up??

I don't think so the water would just cloud.
  10. M

c02 mess up??

yeast probably came out. if it was just too much co2 the tank would be clear with all the fish dead.
  11. M

"Common Fish"

south american cichlids, silver dollars, fancy goldfish, piranha, pacu respectively: never was interested in cichlids after I did africans, to sedentary unless they fight or about to be fed. eats plants I usually like plants don't like their body shape, its cruel to shape their body in such...
  12. M

*WARNING* Pic's of Aro for dinner. Do not click if your sensitive.

ewww gross soup? Best way to cook a fish is baking it with some butter or olive oil.
  13. M

$18,000 VERIZON CELL PHONE BILL!!!!!!!

those darn celtic priests. :D
  14. M

$18,000 VERIZON CELL PHONE BILL!!!!!!!

Verizon won't screw you anymore then any other phone company. They do seem to have the best coverage. Any phone company is gonna charge you alot if you don't have a data plan and download a bunch of crap. the whole pricing of cellular extras like data and txt messages is a scam they just use...
  15. M

Stand/Tank Color

blue and red checkerboard pattern
  16. M

you guys gotta see this

fish doesn't look blue to me...
  17. M

Oranda goldfish trouble

goldfish don't need a heater, in fact its advised against. you probably do need a bigger filter, manufacturers alway over rate the filters so you need one rated for larger then your tank. try to get your parameters, just because the other fish isn't showing signs doesn't mean its not poor...
  18. M

Man hasen't eaten anything in 70 years?! Hmm...

he totally takes in nourishment they said he takes in nectar through his head. I too take in sugary fluids through my head, more specifically my mouth :D btw if he baths he can absorb liquid through his skin, having the mind of a 25 year old is interesting though if its true.
  19. M

Stand/Tank Color

ok pictures should not be allowed on polls.. how about natural wood colors
  20. M

do you play a sport

tennis, snowboard occasionally
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store