Search results

1. K

Help get my pipes flowing right!!! (lol)

So I have a 280 that's drilled at the bottom. I have 30 gallon sump hooked to it with a submerged pump. I can't get the water to flow in and out at the same rate. Is it just fine tuning or is there a science to this????? Grrrr:cry:
  2. K

Bass and catfish in aquarium?

Something seems fishy here... He's 14, he stocked a pond at 4 and he herds turtles?
  3. K

Oh no my 280 gallon is leaking!!!

So yea my 280 all glass tank is leaking. Anyone around baton rouge to new Orleans area do tank Repairs? Thx in advance.
  4. K

Feeding pbass bluegill bream?

Thx, I'm gonna give it a shot. Worst thing that could happen is next summer I will have a pool lol
  5. K

No I understand what u r saying and I will try the pellets. I was just saying to me it's worth the time and money.
  6. K

The work and water bill will pay for itself after the bluegill start breeding. Plus like I said I enjoy watching my fish eat live. I'll pay whatever I need to so I can watch that.
  7. K

Cuz I like watching them eat live food and I don't know what pellets to feed them.
  8. K

So I was gonna buy an above ground pool and throw some tilapia in it to raise and feed my pbass after reading a lil more I have to have to have a permit of some sort. Soooooo maybe I can raise bluegill bream in stead? Good idea, bad idea, why?
  9. K

Question why do people feal the need to use the word retard?

Lol'd... No one can STOP him from yelling that, there's just a bad aftermath to that haha
  10. K

Like is said I would call him retarded, and if u was riding with me and I said " wow, that guy is ****in retarded" u would (or any of my friends) would say say "yup pretty much" cuz u clearly knew what I meant when I said he's retarded.
  11. K

I agree with the people that say it's just a slang. I say retarded on a daily basis, I call people retards on a daily basis. I am semi-close to several "special" people. I personally would not EVER call someone a retard if they were mentally challenged. I have more respect for people than that...
  12. K

Best food to feed my pbass??

Yea I've heard they r not the healthiest thing to give them. Just doesn't make much sense to me, they eat fish in the wild. Maybe I should start feeding them tilapia?
  13. K

Silver sides? Why anything but live? That's all I have ever fed them and they r healthy and quite colorful... Like I get it everyone is against live food but they seem to be very healthy.
  14. K

I have been feeding them goldfish feeders and they look great. But I wanna switch it up a little. What is a healthy food for them? Pellets, other live foods, Ill try anything just to see how they react to it. Thx for the info!! Ps: I just want y'all opinions on food, no need to start arguing...
  15. K

Motoro sting ray not interested in new sand bottom tank!!!! Grrr

If everyone thinks he will be fine, I would rather not move it to one side. But I will if y'all think I should?
  16. K

Thx for the great info, I do 50% water changes weekly. I'll do one now just to be safe I'll turn the lights off and just wait it out. I wasn't sure how I was suppose to add the sand but I know now for next time. Yea I was thinking I was going through some type of cycle. I'll definitely keep...
  17. K

Um that little ammonia can't be deadly? not red, it's pink like it has always been. I can't really say if the sand is "soft" but I put the sand in another tank that has a red tail cat and he doesn't seem to mind. But there again, idk :-(
  18. K

Play ground sand from lowes. I cleaned the sand really good. I'm not sure about if it has silicates or not?
  19. K

I recently put sand in my 280 gallon tank. Was bare bottom, my ray is completely ignoring the sand. He just keeps going up and down the glass. Grrrrr he is the only reason I put sand in the tank!!!!!!!!!!! Something to be worried about? Water parameters are good, ammonia is a little high...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store