Search results

1. O

Help with 150 gallon.

it sounds like a ticking time bomb... Do yourself a favor and pick less aggressive cichlids LOL...
  2. O

New Tank Ideas (150 gal 'tall')

Oscars are really cool and i would do the oscar as a main fish... You could also do some small medium cichlids and maybe a pleco as tankmates...
  3. O

Aquarium width

Most fish need to have a tank that is at least as wide as them. A few fish such as arawanas that are very flexible can be in a tank that has a smaller width than there length but for the most part you need a tank that is at least as wide as there length...
  4. O

Most personable cichlid??

Oscars are pretty personable... they are kind of wimpy and can;t defend themselves so be careful what you put your oscar with...
  5. O

NSW AUSTRALIA ILLEGAL TO POSSESS FISH LIST

Pretty stupid, USA is trying to do something like that but it probibly won't pass. It would effect the economy and people too much... There would also be potitions... Maybe astralia can get a potition????
  6. O

Options For 20Gallon Long

a convict cichlid is a good option... a single blood parrot with nothing else could work...
  7. O

Fish for 55 ideas

a severum and a few tankmates...
  8. O

oscar tank size?

a 50-55 gallon is the BARE minumum... It is ussuly okay if the oscar is not over avrage in size and yo have good filtration and do lots of water changes... a 75-100 gallon is ideal but a 50-55 gallon is bare minumum...
  9. O

Flowerhorn in 55

a 55 is fine for a reguler flowerhorn...
  10. O

What is the Pound 4 Pound toughest/nastiest cichlid

My male convict that is 2.5 inches was bullying my 4 inch flowerhorn(my flowerhorn is pretty aggressive) so i had to move the convict cichlid to a diffrent tank...
  11. O

What would YOU do with a 150g?

It would be more worth buying a tank instead of building one unless you have the mitiriels for free or the tanks is at least 250-300 gallons...
  12. O

What would YOU do with a 150g?

I would do a few big cichlids... i already have a cichlid tank with mostly small/mediem cichlids and an oscar and common pleco...So i would try only big cichlids... maybe some birchirs...
  13. O

Can I get an Id? And some advice?

when it gets about 3 inches you could tell. My little jack dermpsey has only developed a solid butiful color recently. Before his color changed to dark a lot and did not have a stable color. in my experience with my jack demsey when they get 3 inches they start to get a sold colr paddern... It...
  14. O

Please help with fish ID, all I know is its a Chiclid.

defenitly some kind of vejia cichlid... I am thinkin a hardwiggi or spylum...
  15. O

What cichlids do you keep and tank size they are in

I have a lot of cichlids to list.. 1 huge 14 inch oscar cichlid in 75 gallon aquarium, 1 port cichlid in 15 gallon aquarium, a severum in 36 gallon aquarium, a flowerhorn and convict in 65 gallon aquarium, blood parrots, an oscar, a jack dempsey, jewl cichlids in 120 gallon aquarium... Most of...
  16. O

New 75! What to stock?

blood pqarrots, maybe a jack dempsey, maybe a severum.. maybe a flowerhorn, a convict cichlid and a birchir, that is what i have in my 65 gallon. The convict can hold his own so far...
  17. O

Red dragon in sump.

Decent FH, nice pick up
  18. O

You know you're a fishnerd when............

have at least one tank that is 100+ gallons, You take like 50-75% of the fish from the school aquarium club and there are like 10 other kids to keep over the summer beacause the school will be locked up... When you devote at least an hour or 2 a week to fish mantence. When the people at the...
  19. O

Aquarium related injuries

Does a mouth full of saltwater count LOL
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store