POS step father drowns toddler

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Right,the guy was callous and abusive toward the childl,his actions whether intentional or not caused the child's death.Everything else brought up is pretty much moot.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Yeah, I don't think he cared anything about the toddler.
I'm sure he's thought about how sweet it would be if it were just him and the mom and no extra baggage....like somebody else's kid.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm sure he's thought about how sweet it would be if it were just him and the mom and no extra baggage....like somebody else's kid.
The article stated he was at the hotel with a "partner"....likely someone else who didn't care much about the child.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i don't know what to say, it looks like this guy was torturing the girl. he didn't look loving and caring at all and I don't see how he was teaching her how to swim. looks like he was simply just making her suffer

I know the video is chopped up and stuff but this guy was definitely intending to harm the kid. maybe he didn't intend to kill her, but my conclusion is that his abuse is what led to her death

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
This thread took an interesting turn.

A) you don't have to be in the pool to drown from too much water in your lung. Drowning doesn't mean you're under water for too long.

B) I assure you if she drowned inside or near the pool their is video evidence, a news reporter won't put it in their story meant to run on TV or Internet ...but with some research I'm sure you could find it

C) are we absolving a parent for the child they're responsible for for drowning just because the child may have had fun and was being taught how to swim? Accident or not, It's still neglect

I'm a kid tosser, never that young and never like that. You can't honestly think that's ok for a 3 year old.
How did you come up with the idea that anyone thinks what he done was ok for a 3 yearsold? The same way you decided the guy is guilty of drowning or torturing the kid from watching a cut and paste video? A news reporter won't put evident in story that meant to run on TV or on Internet? Why not? Code of ethic? Do you really believe that? From the video, UVA v Rolling Stones, or Asiana v the news channel that broadcasted the pilot names, is it fair to say that reporter will put anything that made their story sticks in a hurry so that they can be the first to report? And WebMD? I may get the same result from Ms Cleo. Did you miss this when you used the site?

image.jpg

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Whoa, Bro, you've just completely opened my eyes! I had no idea news are bias and just trying to sell stories. Thank you so much for the public service and awareness. You truly are the only wise one here. The rest of us are just mere sheeps

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Whoa, Bro, you've just completely opened my eyes! I had no idea news are bias and just trying to sell stories. Thank you so much for the public service and awareness. You truly are the only wise one here. The rest of us are just mere sheeps
Sarcasm I hope? How blind do you have to be to see a difference between Fox News and CNN?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store