POS step father drowns toddler

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He needs to have someone hold him under water just inches from the surface until he drowns.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I hear there's an odd culture in US prisons where inmates despise child murders and will often "target" these particular inmates. Honor amongst thieves I suppose. So, maybe proper justice will be served once this d*****bag go behind bars

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Man...i have 4 and 2 year old. I got sick when i saw that. Glad he's in jail now. Maybe he'll be manhandled in there.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I hear there's an odd culture in US prisons where inmates despise child murders and will often "target" these particular inmates. Honor amongst thieves I suppose. So, maybe proper justice will be served once this d*****bag go behind bars
Hopefully it will be worse for him in Mexico, much worse...

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Man...i have 4 and 2 year old. I got sick when i saw that. Glad he's in jail now. Maybe he'll be manhandled in there.
i felt sick too. man, I was horrified at the sight of him tossing her over and over and the thought of her life just slowly slipping away

my youngest is just a little bit taller than the one in this video

I wanna straight do some "I Saw The Devil" things to this guy

I would save your pet dog's life over his.

I would do him like Reek

Last edited:

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It seems he was trying to teach her how to swim. But it doesn't excuse him doing it violently. In the video at times you see him in the pool and he also threw in the floating ring(forgot the name).

Inside post edit, I watched it again(with sound). I didn't realize the child was only 3(missed the written part). It does make me sick as we didn't let our daughter in the water until she was 4 and had a life vest and we held her. Right now at six, we are still within 8 feet of her and she is still wearing a vest.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
While his action is horrible, I don't know how some of you came to the conclusion that he drown the kid. It clearly that video was cut and paste of several different occasions. Like Warbog pointed out, he was teaching the kid how to swim. The way he tossed the kid in the pool is disgusting, though!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
well, they said she drowned after being thrown in repeatedly for an hour and a half. and returned with her later to put her in again

she clearly can't swim

she died

he's in jail right now, being charged for homicide and awaiting a hearing

how can you not conclude anything else going off the video in the op?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store