Urgent, Need Help, Medical Adivice

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Here is a picture taken 24hrs after diagnosis. Notice the very enlarged lymph on upper neck. The later pics were taken about 10 days laterimage.jpg image.jpg

Kua rides again

image.jpg

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
She's gone into complete remission, tumors have shrunk to nothing. We can't believe it. She's been rallying for us. We are still taking it one day at a time, hoping for best but still expecting the worst. T Thekid
now THAT'S the best news I heard in a long time! She looks great, I'm glad she's responding to treatment so well. I'm right along side you in this fight against cancer; we just had a 2nd surgery in 2 years for some of my dogs to have cysts removed and biopsied. It's cancer but it could be much worse forms according to the Vet. We all gotta hang in there and pray, hopefully the Universe unfolds as it should.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
great news!!! I give the banana dance emot but this sight not have it, so :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
I just got back from my vet and he has declared my dog in 100% spontaneous remission. He said he has never seen such a thing in 40 years of practice. What a roller coaster this has been but glad everything has worked out so far. Almost get a little teary eyed thinking about it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store