Delta Cargo...

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
Thanks guys, and I'll have to check the box again to see if it looked like it was tampered. I'll do it first thing in the morning. And I did talk to them about filin a complaint. Apparently the person who sent it should file for it. I talked to sticky and he will file a complaint as soon as he is back home.

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
The bag had to either fell out or it had to have been tampered with and they should not be tampering with your package.
The box was sealed pretty well so I don't think the bag fell out...
And delaying the shipment without giving a reason..? That was just plain wrong in my opinion. And that was probably why the fish died... Having to stay in a cramped up space for over 30 hrs.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
The box was sealed pretty well so I don't think the bag fell out...
And delaying the shipment without giving a reason..? That was just plain wrong in my opinion. And that was probably why the fish died... Having to stay in a cramped up space for over 30 hrs.
They should have at least given you a reason.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I've used Delta once and it was a pleasant experience. That said I don't believe my flight had any connectors. I'm very sorry to hear this.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
I've always used Delta for receiving and getting fish from them. I had delay flight before and never encounter with these kind of issue. Delay flight? OK I can understand that, thing happen like weather or flight cancel. Damage box? Yes I have seen it happened and I can understand that. But DAMN!! missing a fish from the box shock me. I shipped out 4 fish in 1 very large box 3 individual bags with pure oxygen and heater as well packaged.

I had fish that came in dead, bags leak, and other issue but they still send it. The items remain in the box. Even this shipment was leak 1 bag, but regardless they should NOT open the box OR should just leave the leak bags in there.

File Claim are not easy, but it will be done and Delta will repsonsible for this one way or another.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
The bag had to either fell out or it had to have been tampered with and they should not be tampering with your package.
Fell out? impossible with how will its seal and taped. Tampering the package? 100% my thought.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store