Where's The Goat?!

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
Have you woken up one morning to find one of your tank mates missing or ripped apart?

What fish did you lose and what fish did it? I had a pair of juvenile Giant Snakeheads with a juvenile Red Tiger Oscar which was just too big to be swallowed whole.

They lived together for a few weeks. The Oscar always kept distance though. And then one morning it was missing. Must have been ripped apart and each took a piece...

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Missing a cichla piquiti
Checked around the tank to see if it jumped. I didnt find him. I assume the ray ate him or my dog ate him when he jumped.

Podzy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2015
Toronto
I am missing about 10 Cardinal tetras over the course of a week . . . I don't know who the culprit really is ... The FX6's or my bleeding heart tetras , I swear they are like little piranha its crazy.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Awesome pictures haha

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I remember the first time something like this happened me. Came home from work to find my SAE 's tail hanging out of my Jaguar's mouth.

appak

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2014
toronto
I did a stock check one day and noticed a juvie Florida gar was missing. Found its lower jaw later that day, nothing else. Damn red wolf fish..

docturtle91b

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2011
leland nc swampsylvania
I came home a while back after being away for a few days. The young green terror I had in my grow out tank was gone. I looked everywhere, took all the plants out of his tank, looked on the floor, etc. Then I noticed the body of one of the Bettas floating in its bowl. And that is where I found the green terror. He had jumped from his tank into the Betta's bowl to kill him. Didn't eat him, just killed him. The green terror is happy back in the grow out with lid on now. Haha

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
The question should not be who's the goat but should be... Where has the "Taker" been? You have been a member since 2005 and out of nowhere you start posting lots of threads. Did you literately rise from the dead?

Maybe we should ask Who is the TAKER?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store