Where's The Goat?!

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
I did a stock check one day and noticed a juvie Florida gar was missing. Found its lower jaw later that day, nothing else. Damn red wolf fish..
Oh my ..

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
I came home a while back after being away for a few days. The young green terror I had in my grow out tank was gone. I looked everywhere, took all the plants out of his tank, looked on the floor, etc. Then I noticed the body of one of the Bettas floating in its bowl. And that is where I found the green terror. He had jumped from his tank into the Betta's bowl to kill him. Didn't eat him, just killed him. The green terror is happy back in the grow out with lid on now. Haha
Lol wow that is so impressive. That Green Terror is really something. I bet you loved him more after that.

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
The question should not be who's the goat but should be... Where has the "Taker" been? You have been a member since 2005 and out of nowhere you start posting lots of threads. Did you literately rise from the dead?

Maybe we should ask Who is the TAKER?
I was gone for many years. And yes..

I have risen. I don't mean to flood MFK with threads though haha. I just came back and had a lot to say. I'll relax again.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
As long as you don't try to tombstone someone it should be okay. I've never had losses that surprised me much, black skirts disappearing before a small IT dat. I was mostly surprised because it's somewhat shocking what a piscivore can do. What was most shocking was that he didn't show much of a full belly after eating something 60% his size.

MrBlueDream

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2015
3rd rock
Long ago, I had an ATF mixed in a large tank with other oddballs.
I was using feeders one day and they decided one of the feeders wasn't edible. The feeder grew to a golf ball size, ball of fin and scales. Safe enough to avoid the mouths of my predators.

One day, i was gazing at the tank, looking at this big orange feeder swimming around, when suddenly I see the ATF behind come up and rip the fish in half, biting the face portion and swallowing.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I bought four tetras and I dumped them into the tank they dive for cover where I could see them then the next day I went to find them and my Pictus had a fat belly and no tetras in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
My old jardini ate a wolffish (my own stuid fault the wolf wasn't big enough in first place ) :banghead:
Most recent one to disappear was a bay snook about 5-6" my 12" black driftwood must have grabbed it in the night , I couldn't find it for ages or parts of it until I flushed the cat out of his hide to see his belly nearly bursting I'm surprised he didn't choke to death

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I had a small school of black neons in my community tank. I started adding more cichlids and they did alright for like a year. I recently added a Vieja Argentae, the whole school disappeared in one night :/

dakota954

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
United States
I had a small paratilapia pollen which my lima shovelnose decided to make A midnight snack. I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud splash(tilapia always hung out at the surface) and the next morning there was about 1/3 of the fish left

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store