Where's The Goat?!

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I lost a Pleco once, never found him outside of the tank or anything. About two months later, I remove a large seashell my parents gave me for the tank, (I was about 13); and out falls a husk of a pleco head.

Poor guy must have swam into the shell and got trapped as the entrance got narrower and narrower. Horrible death really.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

StefanI

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
ontario
Used to have two walking catfish both in the 20" inch range. Both in the same tank. Not once did I have an issue you until I woke on a sunday morning to find one had eaten its way through the other. Horrible site I must say.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Christmas eve I get home and see my pbass with the shovel nose of my tsn in its stomach and 1 inch of its tale protruding out of its mouth. They lived together for 4 or so months. Had a 22 inch temensis eat a 16 inch black ghost night overnight once. Lived together for 8 or 10 months.

Sent from my SM-T320 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
I forgot to mention that I lost my common pleco to my juvenile Giant Snakeheads too. Missing one morning.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Where's the festae?

IMG_1812.JPG

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Used to have two walking catfish both in the 20" inch range. Both in the same tank. Not once did I have an issue you until I woke on a sunday morning to find one had eaten its way through the other. Horrible site I must say.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Dang, pics?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store