Land of corn
Very nice progression.

It needs a Ray for the bottom though;)

carbene

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2013
SF BA
I know it. All of my friends said the same thing. I'm a little trepidatious spending that much money. I worry that based on the pictures above no food would ever get down to it. What do you think?
i think it's nice since you dont live in cali. All the nice fishes are illegal here D:

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I know it. All of my friends said the same thing. I'm a little trepidatious spending that much money. I worry that based on the pictures above no food would ever get down to it. What do you think?
I would get a Ray and target feed it using a pvc pipe to get food down to it. It'll Learn the pipe means food and will quickly become target trained.

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Amazing man!

Reactions: jandb

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Just read this whole thread and you have done an amazing job with that tank!

I'm down here in Dayton and am in the middle of setting up a glass 220. I wish I could have got something as big as this 12 footer but my wife would have freaked out over the size and the price.

Reactions: jandb

jandb

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2009
Lewis Center, OH
Just read this whole thread and you have done an amazing job with that tank!

I'm down here in Dayton and am in the middle of setting up a glass 220. I wish I could have got something as big as this 12 footer but my wife would have freaked out over the size and the price.
Thanks Travis! I appreciate it. Good luck with the build.

jandb

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2009
Lewis Center, OH
I would get a Ray and target feed it using a pvc pipe to get food down to it. It'll Learn the pipe means food and will quickly become target trained.
Just picked up a marble montoro last Saturday from Mike at CODISCUS. I'm growing it out now, getting it on pellets and target training it with a pvc tube before I put it in the big tank. Looking forward to seeing it in there though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store