20 feet Killer Whale vs 10 feet Great White Shark

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
lol i agree. i just saw some crazy camera footage of a camera trying to catch a glimpse of a killer whale above water, and then it eating a carcuss below water of whatever. However, it was a 20ft whale protecting young, and a 10 ft shark...
the quote of an argument... i have no idea what that guys babbling on about lol.
the picture of a killer whale killing a grey whale calf is a still from video footage of the whole attack. a group of killers trying to seperate the calf from its mother, and then drowning it. in the end, all they ate was the tongue... maybe they are picky eaters lol

justin

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
FL
R u kidding? female lions have a better chance against a tiger. Male lions are fat and lazy and wouldn't go near a tiger except for food. Besides tigers are known to be way more aggressive and the full grown tiger is much larger than a lion.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
So let me get this straight. Shamu is tougher than Jaws?

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
So has been the case...Great White got most of its reputation from Jaws movies and human attacks, and of course from its fierce looks..awesome looking. I am not from any side of the debate, but speaking for a fish instead of a mammal...the King of fish is no doubt the Great White.

Anyway, check out this link for lots of Tiger vs Lion videos:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4318948967926803903&q=tiger+vs+lion+video

Superlaz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
USA
I dissagree, there are quite a few vids of lion vs tiger just do a quuick search on you tube...but remember that an adult tiger has a couple of hundred pounds on an adult male Lion. Ive seen Tiger vs lion, Jaguar, Croc, ...TIger wins. Thats a BIG cat.

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
Superlaz;597058; said:
I dissagree, there are quite a few vids of lion vs tiger just do a quuick search on you tube...but remember that an adult tiger has a couple of hundred pounds on an adult male Lion. Ive seen Tiger vs lion, Jaguar, Croc, ...TIger wins. Thats a BIG cat.
Although a Lion is longer than a Tiger, yes a Tiger is heavier.

justin

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
FL
sorry, probably my fault. Anyway my theory is Jaws made way more money than Orca did which came out about the same time and was basically the same movie, but with a whale, so the great white wins.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store