2300 gallon fish room work in progress.

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI
Excellent work mate. That's one awesome fishroom!!

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
Thanks all little update, Just a mini plan of what I want to add into the room, feedback is welcome, still not sure how well the new sump plans will work after this it will be time to stock up the tanks(next year ZZZzzzZzzz) Have to hold out otherwise it will be stock stock stock stock I know what I am like lol get the best out of the room enjoy keeping more water then fish then add fish fish fish fish!!

FishRoomPlan.png

What do you guys think? 7ft sumps to small for the setup or the sumps to far away etc anything is great I will be moving fast in the next month as I have school holidays = good $$$ = more equip =) cant wait for the chrissy holidays then I will get almost everything finished.

Also if anyone wants a picture of something not that there is anything great feel free to ask I am enjoying the camera thinking of getting a nice one to get some of those amazing pictures I find lol

p.s soft = sofa =(

FishRoomPlan.png

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
Alright MFK! Heres the latest. I have taken videos as its easier heres a run down on what has changed, I wont go into stocks much.

sump for the 4x2x2 wall cracked, so I had to reseal that and level the sump and 2 stands which took time getting the right size metal cut out and cement tiles, when that was done started working on the oscar and synspilum tank which is done ( see video) I have also started closing down my 4ft split tier tank, selling that and replacing it for another 2 6x2x2. apart from this I have only done work on the 150G in my bedroom slowly coming along still a little more work and I got 8 more red devils dont ask.... was cheaper getting 8 then 4 more pairs, one of my favs so cant complain. Disney has also grown a bit and learned to take food out of my fingers but today he got a bit carried away and decided my finger is more tasty then the prawn so we had a bit of a tussle. Might add more bit brain dead!

Heres the videos.

Display tanks (3) Discus tank has gone awful needs lots of work other 2 almost done! the angel tank had just been stirred, normally its clean!
[video=youtube;iK6GLFzEXAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6GLFzEXAs[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store