2300 gallon fish room work in progress.

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
Dovii vs Vieja Fenestratus, they had just been moved so its very normally they will fight, all happy now and stick together, they do this to just check whos big dog, if this play ever lasts longer then 4 days or gets to a bad point I remove one fish, just figured some people may want to see it.
[video=youtube;4Z2iX2znD6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2iX2znD6c[/video]

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
Heres the room in full, the new RD tank is here too ;) needs a lot of work lol did not plan to get them! Sorry for the quality a bit better then the other one but still not the best gives a general idea!

[video=youtube;-flunX81530]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-flunX81530[/video]

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
Nice fishroom but you're gonna get tired of maintaining so many tanks after 6 months.
Hahaha Mate its been 1 year almost and I am still out there every day 3 hours plus having a ball! Water changes only take 1 hour tops, once I get the next 2 sumps installed will be 30 minutes ruffly, But I enjoy it the fish keep me happy why I do water changes :) everything is consider fun so I cant get bored.

Thanks for all the kind words also. Not sure whats meant about the car? lol I have more tanks coming so soon... There wont be any space to fit a car in there haha, Have to get the last 6x2s in with a sump on a 3 tier to filter the whole 6x2 wall, then the plan is to get more pallet racking and install 8s and 7s this is planned for next year but, have to insulate the room also lots to do !

On a update note, all the RD eggs have hatched, not sure if I should move them out or let the parents raise them, only have 1 spare 2ft as my umbee got his mouth ripped open by the red terror, so I have lost 1 fry tank.

PDRed302

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fort Worth Texas
...awesome! :eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store