29 stocking

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Doom you should get 2 different clowns, one that stays smaller and one that gets a bit bigger so it could be like nemo and his dad haha im sure your kid will love that, there are also some small gobys that might be cool i dont recall any in nemo though haha maybe some salty bright red shrimp to be that french dude

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Melbell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hawaii
Doom you should get 2 different clowns, one that stays smaller and one that gets a bit bigger so it could be like nemo and his dad haha im sure your kid will love that, there are also some small gobys that might be cool i dont recall any in nemo though haha maybe some salty bright red shrimp to be that french dude

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yea that could be super cool.

Keep in mind 29 is considered a nano tank, your options are extremely limited. Hippo tangs do NOT grow over a foot long. Probably around eight inches. But the reccomended tank size for them is still like a 7x2. These fish are from the ocean, that would be like raising a child in a closet for life. It fits, but life sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I always loved watchmen gobies. So maybe I can finally get one. What about manderins can I put one of those? I've read that clown fish are like saltwater convicts and breed very easy. The larger clowns are females. The red shrimp would be cool too. Since he is one of the characters. Can I keep a yellow tang or the half yellow half purple fish idk what it's called.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
I always loved watchmen gobies. So maybe I can finally get one. What about manderins can I put one of those? I've read that clown fish are like saltwater convicts and breed very easy. The larger clowns are females. The red shrimp would be cool too. Since he is one of the characters. Can I keep a yellow tang or the half yellow half purple fish idk what it's called.

Watchmen gobies are perfect I have Picasso clown, yellow watchmen and damsel in my 20g. No to tangs and Dottyback will work, also a shrimp but I suggest waiting a while for the shrimp for the tank to be really cycled and conditions are stable since the other fish are pretty hardy

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Ok so here's my list so far.i would still like to know if I can add a Mandarin to this list.

1 clownfish
1 yellow watchmen goby
1red shrimp (once tank is seasoned)

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
What is your filtration going to be? How much live rock? Are you going to use a protein skimmer?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I was still thinking about that. I have an extra ac 70. But I was thinking of trying one of these skimmers. Not sure about how much live rock I want don't really want a tank that's just a huge pill of rocks.

http://www.aquatraders.com/Odyssea-PS75-Protein-Skimmer-p/43012.htm

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Ok so what about starfish is there any I can add to my list.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store