29 stocking

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Hippo tangs just need a tank that big to live a long and happy life but that wouldn't be the only fish you could have. Having a bigger tank would really allow you to fully incorporate finding nemo with most the fish in the movie not to mention it will be much more stable then a 30 gallon tank. It's all preference though, a 30 gal with a few clowns some coral and goby sold be cool too.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Hippo tangs just need a tank that big to live a long and happy life but that wouldn't be the only fish you could have. Having a bigger tank would really allow you to fully incorporate finding nemo with most the fish in the movie not to mention it will be much more stable then a 30 gallon tank. It's all preference though, a 30 gal with a few clowns some coral and goby sold be cool too.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I didn't want every fish in the movie. Just the few on my final list. The cardinals are something I just thought of to at least give the tank some more movement. Since I know they stay out in the open most of the time. I did mention I was just starting with the 30 to get my feet wet. I was move them all to my empty 75 once I gain some experience and knowledge with saltwater set ups since I'm an absolute noob when it comes to saltwater. I didn't want to take the plunge with a huge tank and it fails and I basically wasted a bunch of cash that I'm already tight on.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Elasbro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Pensacola
In all actuality bigger tanks are easier to maintain. If something goes wrong, as far as water quality, its going to spread much faster in a 30 than a 75. Bigger tanks may seem menacing but they can turn out to be easier.

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
I would add an arc eyed hawk fish to your list. Had one in a sw community back in the day. Super personable little fish, and I never had an agression issue at all with it.

Sent from my LGL55C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store