3-Bars Indo or ST? Part 2

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
So I just paid for Indo with pulcher price? Ouch!!

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
I agree both are just odd bar IT's or I got 2 ST's for $50 each...

always ask for pics before buying online...

I would post pics but I just lent my digi cam to my grandparents for their trip to cuba...

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
StIcKy~RiCe;1707653; said:
So I just paid for Indo with pulcher price? Ouch!!
They look like ST to me. Even if they are IT I wouldn't feel bad paying more money for these guys.

BushFishRox;1707900; said:
I agree both are IT's or I got 2 ST's for $50 each...

always ask for pics before buying online...

I would post pics but I just lent my digi cam to my grandparents for their trip to cuba...
If they are the dats in your avatar those are clearly IT and look nothing like the fish pictured.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
ya I just saw your first thread, and saw the pics of the 2 sides. In the first he shows the tail in the second it seems he is hiding it, which on this thread shows why which furthers my thought that both are indeed IT's...

I have a couple of baseball bats if you wish I will help!!

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
unknownuza13;1707914; said:
If they are the dats in your avatar those are clearly IT and look nothing like the fish pictured.
Obviously... Duh!

I have 6 dats in total hence why I said post a pic and not look at my avatar...

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
I am with vanimate and Dixon. To me the 1st one is clearly an IT, and I am pretty sure the 2nd is an ST. Notice how much taller the 2nd one is. Look at the head shape. At 7-8 inch the 1st one would be much taller if it were an ST.

Tail stripes are a good indicator, you just can't use that as your only way to ID ST/IT because like said above there is a small precent of ST/IT that break this rule.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
hear we go again same post diffrent thread :screwy:

whats the big deal hear if you like it and the price is right buy it if not leave it be

when people come to your house and look at it are they really going to care if its IT or ST as long as it looks nice

its only the people on forums that will tell you its this or that

so what does it make a diffrence IT or ST its a fish not a fake handbag

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
TCZeli;1707947; said:
I am with vanimate and Dixon. To me the 1st one is clearly an IT, and I am pretty sure the 2nd is an ST. Notice how much taller the 2nd one is. Look at the head shape. At 7-8 inch the 1st one would be much taller if it were an ST.

Tail stripes are a good indicator, you just can't use that as your only way to ID ST/IT because like said above there is a small precent of ST/IT that break this rule.
The first one is definitely a IT and the second could be a ST but I dont believe it is...

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
T1KARMANN;1707951;1707951 said:
hear we go again same post diffrent thread :screwy:

whats the big deal hear if you like it and the price is right buy it if not leave it be

when people come to your house and look at it are they really going to care if its IT or ST as long as it looks nice

its only the people on forums that will tell you its this or that

so what does it make a diffrence IT or ST its a fish not a fake handbag

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store