3-Bars Indo or ST? Part 2

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
I say the first is an IT, and the second is an ST. And I'm not looking at stripes or tail pattern as these arent always good indicators. I'm looking at body shape since ST's are usually 'taller'.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
And this is what I mean. You can clearly see the difference is the angle of the head, longer snout, and can see how the ST has a taller body shape...but they are both awesome fish and I wouldnt care :cheers:

IT, IMO

ST, IMO

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
tuaniee;1708058; said:
pic 1 2 4 are indos and pic 3 is a wide bar. nice fish
1 & 2 are the same fish and 3 & 4 are the same fish :screwy:

TROY25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Singapore
Both ST for me...its not the tail bands or shape that dictates if IT or ST

Great STs you got there pal!

Anyway for me as long as it is dats....i will gladly take :D

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
I really wanted and prefer ST then IT...it's just my prefer.

Thanks for you all advise and comment on this.

Well it was sold to me as both ST...so when I get rid of them I will post as ST.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
no matter what people tell you hear

IF YOU LIKE IT WHATS THE BIG DEAL

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
T1KARMANN;1708108; said:

nothing, he's just trying to find out if he got what he paid for. WTH is the problem with that? If you dont like him asking, stay off his thread

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
T1KARMANN;1708108; said:

Seriously it's a big deal for me. It's just my prefer of want ST then IT. I do like it but why the hell would I pay for ST price and get IT?

Is like you paying for Rare Ray for and it's very expensive and end up getting a motoro ray.

I just wanted to know what I got, I and think I have every Right to post a thread about this.

blacktip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
Cali
If anyone cares, I sold these fish to sticky~rice.

You have to be careful when judging the shape of the fish by the pictures. The fish in pictures 1 and 2 is actually deeper bodied and has a steeper head slope than the one in pictures 3 and 4.

Regarding the tail stripes, you better go back and check (Michael's thread on his widebar ). You will notice that it has 3 tail stripes on both sides as well, but no one has questioned whether or not his is an ST. His happens to be an ST that I sold to csx4236 last year and was from the same batch of fish as the one in pictures 1 and 2.

Regarding the missing tail stripes in the picture I sent to sticky~rice, it was not intentional. Those were pics that I took when I bought him home as one of 7 widebars. He happened to be the first one I took out and the position I was holding him in was very awkward. If you look through my gallery you can see the other 6 widebars that I purchased at the same time.

I would love to hear others, such as csx4236, r1_ridah and michael chime in on these fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store