300g and 400g tank idea

Skittle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2012
PA
THAT'S IT I've kept my cool this whole time but now I'm pissed off
I didn't ask If u guys believed me or not I never said I'm a little rich kid and my parents give me everything all. I said was what to stick in my 300g and 400g And everyone is going off topic I thought u guys were more mature
Also to get things straight I'm not
F***king rich and I don't have a dad anymore just a mom and a brother
My grandparents bought cows and made money off that.when they went away I picked were they left off. I make my own money and share it with my faimily.my mom works ant a school and brother works in publix.plus I'm putting fish that will breed and make profit in my tanks and that's the main reason I'm buying them I only asked for your opinions because I wanted to get fish that most people like. AND that's the truth weather u believe me or not!!!!!!
PS and don't bother posting anything else I know what to put in.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Despite evrythin that just hapened im intrested to know the stock list

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bassfisher91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2012
New York
This thread is going to be locked soon enough but I just wanted to apologize to the op real quick. There was a thread about your pbass getting ich and it didn't seem like you were listening to the advice but in hindsight you probably were pretty stressed out about the whole thing which is completely understandable. Anyone who is a serious fish keeper is a friend in my books and I think most people would agree. This hobby needs all the help it can get and we gave you quite a poor welcome which I apologize for. Hopefully you don't let this whole thing scare you off and if you need some advice please don't hesitate to pm me. I've got several big tanks and will gladly help out if I can.

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Yes, I do feel badly about this. Unfortunately there are quite a few people who ask for help on large setups but for the reasons in my post, never have them come to fruition.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
My bad, I really thought it was too good to be true lol.

Good luck with your tanks. What are the dimensions?

mrwinkle

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2009
South Georgia

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
Keep your head up Reda things will come soon enough. Then when you have that nice 400g from showcase everyone will feel so stupid when they look at your tank and be like i wish i had that.

showcase gars

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2010
Tallahassee,Florida
Op is a good kid for all the people claiming hes doesnt listen who actually has spoken to him??? Ive spent hours giving him advise that he has followed. Keep ur head up man its always going to be people who has some bs to say about what your doing. Cant wait to drop off my 400 gallon to your house i got a few fish for you to get kicked off with to!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store