366g tank

dprm

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2014
Portugal
I tried a setup like that on a smaller tank and didn't like it at all. Was loud and dirty and a mess to deal with. Those drawers are not made to hold much weight and what. My best advice to you would be getting filter socks setup into a design of a sump. Also k1 or other bio media's are great so think about a side reactor super out of a barrel or something. Also the pump you chose the 6000 liter (I assume your running that as your full sump pump and still canisters or none?) That is a bit small for that size of your setup powering the system. I would recommend the jebao 12000. Think about using the 6000 for a reactor setup external or use that water pump in a sump to power the media like an air pump.

Maybe tell us what you plan now as many changes have happened and we can further help you move forward.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App
That was helpful, thank so much!

What air pump would you recomend for the k1 reactor?
Here in Portugal i've never seen one remotly as powerful as I see in these reactors.
The sump is done. Problem is the overflows can only take 1500gph.. 12000 litres minus the loss of power from the plumbing etc is still too much, don't you think?

Filter socks, right. So I'll be looking at someting like joey02: 2 drums connected, first one has the pre-filter and tumbling k1 and second has the heating.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store