475 gallon (Asain aro , 10 x severums , flagtail ,10 x denison barbs)

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Why not get some uaru they are real nice both types of the the uaru.a are nice but uaru.f are stunning

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
any update
Yup the super red is in the tank :) didn't want to put the lights on and take pictures in his/her first day in the tank incase the lights stresses him out but looking real good with the denison barbs, feather fin, ornate, sev and geos...Pictures and a short video hopefully coming tomorrow..

JeZtuR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Wisconsin
Congrats on the tank man. In all honesty I would have to agree with gangster too and would suggest removing the rocks but at your expense I'm sure you worked hard for it. Congrats again and hope you enjoy it.

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
Congrats on the tank man. In all honesty I would have to agree with gangster too and would suggest removing the rocks but at your expense I'm sure you worked hard for it. Congrats again and hope you enjoy it.
I showed the pics a few pages back..Rocks are removed and a lot of driftwood was added :) thanks bro

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
Couple of pictures and a video that works hopefully...Sorry had the tank half lit to try and cause as less stress as i could to the newcomer(arowana) so less than half the tank shows in the pics...Put in 9 dens ion barbs to start just incase he eats any and i could count but two days and he never gave them a second look...Hope you guys like the pictures and very short video..

video_57.png

IMG_5158.JPG

IMG_5151.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5161.JPG

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Them barbs are tiny if they last more than a week after the aro settles in I will be shocked

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store