$5 Red Texas Fry WI PU/Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjbarth

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2009
WI
I am shipping orders out Monday thru Wednesday!!! Have plenty left, have sold quite a few though!!!!!:grinno:

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
im interested but heres the questions.

since dad is a regular texas that means the babies are not gonna be true rt. 50% rt at the most technically?

cjbarth

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2009
WI
beex215;4076215;4076215 said:
im interested but heres the questions.

since dad is a regular texas that means the babies are not gonna be true rt. 50% rt at the most technically?
They are Red Texas. THe whole Process starts with trying to get a female SRT that has faded like mine to orange or red.

Now when you breed the female SRT, you breed back to a Carpintis or Cyanno Texas Cichlid to get Red Texas Fry.

These are 100% Red Texas fry. Some will fade (become SRT)and some will not, but they are all Red Texas. BTW, alot of great potential!!!!!

THey all carry the (fading gene from Mom), that she got from when she was created from a Carpintis and King Kong Parrot.

honda237

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2009
kalamazoo, Michigan
cjbarth;4076237; said:
They are Red Texas. THe whole Process starts with trying to get a female SRT that has faded like mine to orange or red.

Now when you breed the female SRT, you breed back to a Carpintis or Cyanno Texas Cichlid to get Red Texas Fry.

These are 100% Red Texas fry. Some will fade (become SRT)and some will not, but they are all Red Texas. BTW, alot of great potential!!!!!

THey all carry the (fading gene from Mom), that she got from when she was created from a Carpintis and King Kong Parrot.
Very well put. Forgot to mention, its very rare to find a fertile SRT, if they are fertile, its a very low batch of babies around 10%.

texasfever;4076974; said:
I'd buy the parents if they are for sale
I don't think thats going to happen, he loves this pair.:ROFL:

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store