$500 4-5" Fully Freshwater Bumblebee Groper P/U Orlando FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
Well it depends.. I've had him in freshwater his whole life but he's been in many different tanks. All together I must of had him for 4-5 months.
Then why were you making pms and a thread a few days ago asking if they would die in freshwater?

BOTR

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Well, Im out of this thread. The point is that no one here believes that you have had him that long. You say he has been in fresh for 4-5 months. If he was healthy and eating, I believe he would have more size on him. Personaly I think you have not had him for more than a week or so, and are not commited to keeping him in the needed environment. I wonder how much longer this fish will live.

Alglasswps

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
Boca Raton
I made that thread because my sister has a saltwater tank but its smaller than mine. She told me that eventually I'm going to have to move him into her tank, but ultimately I didn't want to do that so I was trying to show her that he will do fine in my tank.

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
You also said you had a 1000 gallon pond. Even if you got the fish 5 months ago it should be bigger if properly fed.

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
so I don't know if the original poster has one for sell or not. I'm sure that the fish pictured is not in pure freshwater., as they will most likely die. There are certain components that are required for these "brackish" fish to be kept alive, and I will only share this information with people who actually buy the fish, otherwise just keep them in pure salt water
I will accept that they may not need full salt, they're still not appropriate fish for most people due to size.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
NOOOOOO! my fish is 5" and is for sale for $400. Another guy had one for $800.
Your fish is not real and if it is it's not in freshwater... You want people to believe you or even better you want someone to buy your fish, tank a picture of it with your name next to it otherwise your gonna get trashed on for the rest of your time on this thread and probably lots of other threads you post...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Your fish is not real and if it is it's not in freshwater... You want people to believe you or even better you want someone to buy your fish, tank a picture of it with your name next to it otherwise your gonna get trashed on for the rest of your time on this thread and probably lots of other threads you post...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Did you not see the picture? Its in post #121

Avidero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
San gabriel
www.avidero.com
I am confuse, You previously said you had this for 8 months and this groper was 1" now you are saying you only had this for 4-5 months. If you plan to screw someone over... at least keep the story straight Alex.

Alglasswps

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
Boca Raton
you seriously don't believe that my grouper is in freshwater? I can put my silver barbs in the tank and take a picture. there usually in my 55 but I can move them if you seriously don't believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store