$500 4-5" Fully Freshwater Bumblebee Groper P/U Orlando FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
I believe he has the fish if you look at both pictures the fish has the exact same markings so I'd say he has the fish as far as information goes that he's giving I don't think he's being honest for whatever reason and I also think that price is way out of hand that being said if you take the time to look at the first picture on post 1 and then the picture on post 121 they are the same fish and his name is on a sheet of paper in front of the fish he just needs to get information straight GL

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

snowhnter

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2009
West Virginia, USA
If you are being honest and you wanna get the people off your back, take video of yourself doing a salinity test on the water in question. That's the only thing that I can think of to help you out, GL.

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
If you are being honest and you wanna get the people off your back, take video of yourself doing a salinity test on the water in question. That's the only thing that I can think of to help you out, GL.
Proof of the water's salinity still would not explain his inconsistency on when he supposedly got the fish.

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
There should be no tolls what so ever because I am being completely honest! ask my for anything else and Ill show you.

what happend to your indo you wouldnt sell me because I found out what you bought him for, how your lfs wouldnt even let you do a trade in, and you said he got beat by your flowerhorn, and apparently you purchased the dat intending to keep him a 75 gallon than it turned out to be with a fire eal, and other fish. your young, and trying to make a grind out of fish. be honest from the start and you wont see any one flame you.

snowhnter

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2009
West Virginia, USA
Proof of the water's salinity still would not explain his inconsistency on when he supposedly got the fish.
Agreed but at least it would be a start, I can't remember when I got each one of my fish. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just doesn't function well under pressure. His "LEAVE" requests signal that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store