Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
dont add any fish to your new tank for at least 2 months

Earthswater

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2011
Connecticut
I just got an extra heater. Its a whisper 30-60 200 watt heater. $23 at walmart. I put it into the 5 gal with the 2 sick clown loaches and cranked it up all the way. It is currently at 86 and climbing. Still applying meds and salt. Planning on doing a 50% water change tonight. They arent looking much better yet but hopefully the temp will help

Earthswater

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2011
Connecticut
Just a question for a friend but would a 180 or 210 be sufficient for an Silver Aro, Motoro, and 2-3 Cichla/pbass? Filtration would be an fx5 or other large canister and an AC110 and sponge filters

Jay88

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
Australia
CHILL OUT LOL!..... i understand its very exciting, first tank and all... you ordered an FX5 for a 55gallon?!? lol wtf.... if your budget is so big, you should have gotten a bigger tank in the first place!?!

And for your arowana question, I think the appropriate section to ask that would be in the Ancient Fish (Arowana section)...

Earthswater

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2011
Connecticut
CHILL OUT LOL!..... i understand its very exciting, first tank and all... you ordered an FX5 for a 55gallon?!? lol wtf.... if your budget is so big, you should have gotten a bigger tank in the first place!?!

And for your arowana question, I think the appropriate section to ask that would be in the Ancient Fish (Arowana section)...
U chill out buddy, im not the one that resorted to all caps, and this isnt my first tank..... its my 7th one currently running, but my biggest. And i want it over filtered so that i have happier healthier fish, is that a problem?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store