Status
Not open for further replies.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
Jeoni22;3864333; said:
wow what a huge tank...i'm kind of new to MFk....i was suprise to see the size of the wonderful fish tank........hopely the luckY fish found a good home...............
da22ism;3864338; said:
Nice tank

:) Welcome guys and thank you

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
So, he's moved and it went really well. He doesn't have a scratch on him, but boy did he soak the garage! I have some great videos and pictures I will post up here tomorrow after I get the editing done. I wish I wasn't getting in because I had a sick fish, but it was really cool.

mamapuff

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Austin, Texas
Congrats on your new pup. He's a beautiful big boy. My fingers are crossed for your sickie tho. Glad the move went well. I'm sure with your expert care he will pull thru and be swimming back with the big boys in no time.

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Wet Whiskers;3863761; said:
Thanks. I'll look into it. I'm suspecting hexamita, as I have seen some white puffy poo in there in the past. Thought they were over it, but broad spectrum is how I'm gonna go so I'm not messing around with guess work and treat for the wrong thing.
Right on , best of luck !

dragonsong

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2009
PA
One of my favorite threads on MFK :) I love how lots of your big cats are rescues, where do you find them all? I know I'm buying 2 tsns from the lfs, but the rest on my list I want to rescue because there's far too many of them in poorly maintained, undersized tanks...kinda sad seeing 20+ ID sharks in the tanks at petsmart, knowing most people don't know their future potential.

Hope your hybrid gets better soon.;)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com