800g ply catfish growout tank

garhog

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
california
hey everyone sorry for the lack of updates. i just signed the final papers on a drawn out divorce:cheers:pretty stoked thats all over with dont ever get married ever seriously no just kidding but ending one sure does suck:thumbsdow dont even have a computer or digital camera anymore after it but get some new stuff soon. anyway work and the kids have been keeping me pretty busy and i have more fabrication work in the garage on hotrods and offroad trucks than i can handle. not complaining only that it takes me away from the tank and not excited about it and niether are my fish but the extra work helping me finacially pull through the big D. not sure when i am going be able to squeeze in work on the tank but i will things are getting better everyday and i cant wait to get get back to it. i think i will start by tig welding some 2x2x1/4" 316 stainless steel angle for the window frame since im already welding in the garage. thanks for reading and i will get it done dont just dont know when hopefully sooner than later. and have a happy 4th of july:headbang2

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
OOOOOoooh snap!!
The big "D"!!
I remember that one.
That's where the judge took everything I had, and gave it to her.:irked:
Then made me split what was left over with her as well...:irked::irked:
best part is, I got to pay for it all too...:irked: :irked: :irked:

Oh well, "stupid" is supposed to hurt and cost alot...Hope you fair'd better than I did, bro...

Good to hear you still got work, and and still got the tools to do it with...

AND,
you still got your tank project...:thumbsup:

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
My father always said "Its cheaper to keep her".. I always say "But worth it to escape"

Life only happens once, money and stuff comes and goes. Do all the things she hated all at once. Leave the cap off the toothpaste, walk around in your drawers scratching, get sloppy drunk, don't use a coaster, whatever.. Its liberating!

Looking forward to progress on the tank, but I think we all the need to financially recover and that life gets in the way of hobbies sometimes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store