A few pics of my 150g and 55g tanks.

blah

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
Portland, OR
Noticing that a lot. I lurked here for a few years before I finally decided to register, and have noticed the boards be a bit slow lately.

Regarldess, I really like your setup. JDs are quickly growing as my favorite cichlid. Sure they're common and tend to be shy in the adult stage, but they're so nice to look at it is hard to not like them.

What was your JDs diet since you've had him? Also, what has been the water change schedule been like on the 150?
Thanks. Yeah I've kept many different cichlids but I've always kept at least one JD at all times and I have had this line of pink/reg convict almost a decade now. Too bad I'm down to only one pink female convict. I recently just changed this tank into this community tank so only kept the JDs and convicts in it.

All of my fish have been on a similar diet mix of quality floating pellets, sinking shrimp pellets, flake and occasional feedings of frozen bloodworms. I do my best to do a 25% water change a week, if I forget then I do a 50% one the following week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store