A Game Of Thrones

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
Ya Cerci death was not shocking enough for how big of a character she was. And what happened with Arya wearing faces? Doesnt do that anymore? The writing took an absolute nose dive.
Just a guess here, or maybe just hoping. Cersei isn't dead, she survives and leaves Jamie for dead. But he's not dead either, he catches up to her, but it's not him. It's Arya with his face. Here's hoping.

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
Just a guess here, or maybe just hoping. Cersei isn't dead, she survives and leaves Jamie for dead. But he's not dead either, he catches up to her, but it's not him. It's Arya with his face. Here's hoping.
If they were to survive or one of them... then they are on the boat and "live happily ever after" the green eyed profecy is def Danny being killed by Arya... makes sense to me

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
there dead. I thought that we did not see them dead so how we know, I have thought about it and there dead. They died together and as happy an ending as they could have gotten, together. so, we have 3 starks left, 2 targs left and one dragon and a grey joy. dany needs to go, dragon needs to go or become johns,

Reactions: twentyleagues

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Jon will become the reluctant king in the south. Sansa the queen in the north. The greyjoy chic will go back to pirating. What about little finger? Is he still around? Ive forgotten all about him is he still alive? And then there is Arya. Aria in music means many things all though most will say in all meanings it means the section called the aria will be dramatic and stand out. It's mostly used to mean the end of the piece usually in a dramatic stand alone way. Did George Martin do this purposfully? Happy coincidence? Are current directors just going to ignore it and possibly Georges wishes? We may never know. Maybe she had her stand alone dramatic finish with the Night King....didnt feel all that dramatic to me. Not a fitting end in sooo many ways for such a good series. If it ends like this without some huge upheaval I'll be disappointed....more disappointed.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Little Finger was killed by Arya.

Remember friends, the entire ending was revealed, PM me for link;)

Reactions: Coryloach

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
season 7 ep 7.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA