A Game Of Thrones

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What they should have done is said wrap it up but if you need 6, 8 or 10 episodes go ahead and do it., instead of saying we are giving you 6 episodes to wrap it up.

Reactions: twentyleagues

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
so they now have 350,000 signatures on change.org for HBO to redo the season. Not that will do anything.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am expecting a rather Shakespearean type last episode, deaths being by way of unlooked for betrayal and surprise visits. Its a shame how they changed dany, Not real happy with that. That being said be the ultimate betrayal is she says decary for john and the dragon refuses as he is targarian also and right full ruler. Tyrion is a goner unless he fleas to wiinterfel, perhaps with arya.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
They are doing the next Star Wars Trilogy!!! (or maybe a stand alone, someone correct me)

EDIT: Yes they are doing the trilogy.. LINK
I heard they were involved with a new Star Wars movie but didnt realize it was a trilogy... maybe no one will want to watch it after this potential GOT flop... i say potential coz still havent seen last episode yet and hope they can redeem themselves...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The Last Kingdom is waaaay better than GOT !

Lol joking just wanted to mess with you guys. I never got into it. Is it worth starting from the beginning ?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
The Last Kingdom is waaaay better than GOT !

Lol joking just wanted to mess with you guys. I never got into it. Is it worth starting from the beginning ?
I think it is. I don't get into a lot of shows but this is my new one. I recently just started watching then I had questions went to YouTube then started streaming from ground zero. Down the rabbit hole I went.

The first 2 seasons have been really good so far.

It's not for the timid. Its like lord of the rings meets skinimax meets john wick. I like the plot and they'll kill off a main character in a heart beat.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I hope tyrion burns. That dude has been needing to be bbq'd for a while now.

I have a feeling dany is a goner. Emilia has done a great job with the acting.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I think it is. I don't get into a lot of shows but this is my new one. I recently just started watching then I had questions went to YouTube then started streaming from ground zero. Down the rabbit hole I went.

The first 2 seasons have been really good so far.

It's not for the timid. Its like lord of the rings meets skinimax meets john wick. I like the plot and they'll kill off a main character in a heart beat.
I think i'll take the plunge once i get caught up with Knight Fall.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store