State of Emergency
z/n waterchange every <Time Period> = n/z * <Time Period> waste max

1/5 = Max worst 5 <Time Period> waste produced total
1/4 = Max worst 4 <Time Period> waste produced total
1/3 = Max worst 3 <Time Period> waste produced total
1/2 = Max worst 2 <Time Period> waste produced total

1/2 wc every week = Max worst (2/1) weeks waste produced total

1/3 wc every 5 days = Max worst (3/1) "5 days" waste produced total

473/945 Ths wc weekly = max worst (945/473) or 1.9978858350951374207188160676533 weeks of waste

It does't matter what #s you use; it's just math.

Numbers are not relevant in math. :swear:

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
Neither do I.
And I am also not impressed by degrees. It appears that I still have to learn to spend my time on more perceptive and grateful audiences.:naughty:

Rapair,

I know you want to be like me but I am not even flattered.:thumbsup:
well with the attitude you have had on pretty much every post you have ever posted why don't you take you degree and attitude to an audience that is more like you.. :banhim:

shekes

Jessica Rabbit
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
Toon Town
interesting...

I spend hours explaining math to the people, never get a "Tank you!", almost get insulted, and now you MFKers want to ban me? :confused:

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
interesting...

I spend hours explaining math to the people, never get a "Tank you!", almost get insulted, and now you MFKers want to ban me? :confused:
maybe if you didn't try and make everyone feel like they are beneath you, you might get a pat on the back.. Your way of talking down to people makes you sound ignorant, you seem to have a problem having a mature discussion with anyone that disagrees with you and I don't think very many MKF's appreciate that..

shekes

Jessica Rabbit
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
Toon Town
You misinterpret me. I was only trying to explain. This feeling you are talking about must come naturally.

Primus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Arizona
Neither do I.
And I am also not impressed by degrees. It appears that I still have to learn to spend my time on more perceptive and grateful audiences.:naughty:

Rapair,

I know you want to be like me but I am not even flattered.:thumbsup:
:WHOA: Get up on the wrong side of the bed?

You are trying to explain something, several other people were trying to explain what they thought pertaining to this. It appears only YOUR opinion can have any possibility of being correct. Forgive all of us for questioning your profound wisdom and logic. :screwy:

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
OK KIDS, DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE AND SEPARATE YOU...I MEAN IT...I'LL TURN THIS INTERNET AROUND AND TAKE YOU RIGHT BACK HOME...GOT IT.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store