Advice anyone?

oneyedfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
West Chester, PA
I don't care what my friends think about what I say. I'm going to tell you how it is. If you don't want to be my friend after, then I guess you weren't that good of a friend to begin with. It's my way of culling defective friends lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Great way of looking at life!

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
I don't care what my friends think about what I say. I'm going to tell you how it is. If you don't want to be my friend after, then I guess you weren't that good of a friend to begin with. It's my way of culling defective friends lol
Yeah, good advice.
Although peoples' "pet care habits (?)" can be a little taboo, kind of like telling someone how to raise their kid.

But I'm going to say something this week and see if I can't introduce him to MFK.

Naos1984

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2012
Pasig, Philippines
Introduce him to MFK.

Tell him nicely and point by point where he failed in taking care of his fish.

If he does not listen, you should avoid such people. If he ever learn his mistakes, he will approach you and hence you have a truly good friend.

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London

+1

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store